Wrestling Forum banner

CM Punk appearing on The Walking Dead!!?

16K views 79 replies 69 participants last post by  Kalashnikov 
#1 ·
We noted before that WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly booked himself an appearance on a popular TV show without WWE's knowledge because he felt they would have given the role to someone else. It's no secret that Punk is a big fan of AMC's The Walking Dead and the un-confirmed rumor is that he will have a special walk-on role in an upcoming episode.
source: lordsofpain.net

This is incredible if he, indeed, does end up appearing on that show. Walking Dead is quite possibly my favourite show ever and it gets SOOOOOO much viewers that actually continue to gain week-2-week that I think this could do Punk and WWE huge attention.

#3 ·

Reactions: Schmoove
#38 ·
lol, that's right, "everyone knows I like zombies".

That would be hilarious to see lol! Imagine if after Punk's performance on the show, they decide to pluck a few prominent wwe stars and feature them in that same way lol. It would be hilarious.
In b4 zombie Orton RKO's someone and bites them on the way down.

#22 ·
So that's what he meant by "Everybody knows I love Zombies" last night..

Woah, this is awesome, Walking Dead is my favorite on-going TV show along with Dexter. Hopefully he makes some impact on the show, not just a zombie that dies in 5 seconds. Man, I can't wait for this :D

#26 ·
They're thinking he'll just be a zombie that gets killed, not a character.

But I agree with you on him being on The Talking Dead. That seems much more likely. For those who don't know what The Talking Dead is, it's a show that airs after the rerun of the episode where they discuss what happened in the episode. Usually they have celebrities and members of the show/crew members, including writers and directors.

#29 ·
Yeah, I'm glad he didn't let WWE know. They would have thrown Cena in there instead of Punk. Cena in the Walking Dead....ugh no me gusta.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.