Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Longest reign in the last quarter of a century or end at SS?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Longest reign in the last quarter of a century or end at SS?

Punk is the best guy to hold it because WWE has no other top heel. Show is the closest but he's been "the monster that gets overcome" for so long, plus that he's already the WHC, so there's just no one to really challenge a face champion if someone just comes and has Punk's number.

It's better that the faces actually get to chase the belt and if anything Punk should be made to come out on top more often so he doesn't look like the face that's overcoming the odds. They need Punk to be the big heel, and they need time to build up new heels so the faces can thrive through actually being challenged.

Cena also doesn't need the title. I'd even say that he's helped by not being the champion because it lowers the heat he gets for always being the top guy (which he still is). Ryback, with the way he's booked, would make for the most shallow writing in a long time if he became the champ so he definitely needs to have some struggles before being the champ. And I'm trying to disregard my dislike for him as a performer when I say that.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote