Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best TNA PPV so far?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #31 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Best TNA PPV so far?

Extreme Rules 2012 was better than anything TNA has done this year in my opinion but lets not go down that road because it's going to lead to bitching and mark wars which I'm not up for.

The cage was awful at Lockdown this year because the ring was different (i think it was the house show ring which was smaller and you could really see that in the lethal lockdown). That + dead crowd. What good matchups were there, besides guns/joegnus and the main event, both of which were okay. Lockdown as a whole was a HUGE letdown, matches didnt deliver and neither did the crowd. Which is a shame since the Roode/Storm build prior to it was the best thing they've done this year feud wise.

The BFG series matches at HJ were just there. 3 way was terrible (it had anderson and rvd after all) and the table match was really lacklustre. Ladder match was okay but nothing outstanding. All 4 guys have had better this year. I'm a fan of the main event though (Roode/Aries have a+ chemistry). Oh plus it has chavo/hernandez vs kash/gunner which is like the worst opener i can recall this year easily.

Sacrifice had Kaz/Daniels vs Joe/Magnus which I'd say is better than those two vs AJ/Angle, then Kim/Tessmacher which wipes the floor w/ every other KO match this year, Ray/Aries which is was MOTN, Angle/Styles which was good and then even RVD/Roode wasn't awful (bar RVD slightly cocking up towards the end)