Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:48 AM   #2474 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: The Rock shooting a movie next March

I've always felt it could go either way with Rock's title match at Rumble. People assumed since it's Rock challenging for his first WWE Title in over 10 years that he would win. Just like when people thought Cena was going to win at Mania because "Vince wouldn't put a returning legend over the current face of the company."

As far as I'm concerned Rock has only publically guaranteed to appear at Rumble and Mania. I'm sure he will be at a couple of episodes for the build and aftermath of those shows due to his busy schedule and I'm fine with that. He's a special attraction star. This is why I want Rock to face Lesnar in a non-title special attraction match at WM29. Lesnar can destroy everything in his path on the RTWM and Heyman can do the talking until Rock appears (in ring, taped, etc).