Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #686 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day Three)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post

my comment wasnt about your lack of voting activity. My comment was about your overall lack of activity. Sheeping on and off wagons is what has me ...but I dont know if that's because you're new, or its because you're doing it on purpose.

Okay, my comment wasn't directed at you it was just when I saw shep post that voting tally and seeing that I hadn't voted.

My inactivity is mostly due to not completely understanding the game and all of the terminology, so sit back and observe. Although to my credit, I did pick up LC as scum early.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia-...l#post12242017