Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #884 (permalink)
Schultz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Schultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Just watched Milk starring Sean Penn.

What can I say its a very emotional and moving film, fantastic nonetheless. My initial reaction upon seeing all the camp gays at the beginning was ''oh god'' and I found myself laughing at them and even found the intimate scenes quite off putting (This does not mean in anyway that I am a homophobic) but as the movie progresses you start to sympathise more and it truly changes how you think about the whole situation. This is to not say I was ever opposed to gays, I have no problem at all, its your lifestyle choice. But yeah, it opens your eyes a whole lot. Fantastic and moving film. Penn is great as always.