Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Karma101
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Halo 4 or Black Ops 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
A lot of people liked Reach, I've proven that multiple times. There are proven haters here and elsewhere that deliberately bash it though and pretend they'd rather play Superman 64 over it, when all the Halo games are similar. No Halo game on the 360 plays vastly different from the others, even ODST, and that was the most "different" of the series.
It doesn't matter whether they play vastly different or not, some of them play different to others but I'd be pretty disturbed if one played completely different to another because then it wouldn't be a Halo game.

Reach played worse than any other Halo game at launch but after the title update that included zero bloom, bleed though and nerfed armour abilities it was a damn good game at both a competitive and fun level. However after that 343 went and ruined most of the playlists imo so I still couldn't enjoy it. So I think it had the potential at that point but it wasn't properly realised.

So yeh, I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every Halo game but I think Reach was the worst out of the box and it had the worst lifespan.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote