Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz - Face turn

Thread: Miz - Face turn
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #71 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Backstage News On Why WWE Is Turning The Miz Babyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
I think this was a very, very good move by the WWE since they are obviously lacking faces.

Miz's character suits more as one anyway. I really, really like that this happened.
They are? They have one single guy that can be seen as a real top heel (Punk), while they have four high level faces (Cena, Sheamus, Orton and Ryback). Show is too often used as the monster that loses so even as a champ he's not at top level, just as Orton is seen at the top despite not being on a very dominating streak. ADR also doesn't reach the top level, especially since he was just swatted around by Sheamus in his last feud.

Not that I have anything against them trying Miz as a face, but it's pretty crowded at the top in that category. Of course Punk could use a new opponent but given this news item that won't be happening anytime soon.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote