Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 11/22 Impact Wrestling Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #36 (permalink)
Bowlen
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Bowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBowlen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers For November 22, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
This is the problem I have, while we should be talking about TNA slowly fucking up the aces/eights angle.
Everyone is entertained in bashing a ladder match for having too many spots, and the gut check guys for actually showing up.
Well, yes, I bash them for just showing up because I simply hate this format and they should hire guys from the indies that are ready for TV instead. But isn't there really not a more interesting way to bring them back but to throw them together into meaningless matches? Shouldn't they actually develop a gimmick or some tension first? Isn't it more clever to give them a proper storyline instead? Do they have to re-debut on a Thanksgiving episode, where TNA should focus on stuff that draws ratings instead of stuff to let them die a painful death? Gut Check has never done good numbers. Many viewers seem to not enjoy it.

Last edited by Bowlen : 11-14-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Bowlen is offline   Reply With Quote