Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who will be the WWE Champion after WrestleMania 29?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #43 (permalink)
Adyman
Humbled

Adyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsAdyman should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Who will be the WWE Champion after Wrestlemania 29?

WWE is in awkward position with all the contenders having some kind of problem.

Punk - already a big reign. No way he could win at Wrestlemania against The Rock (or Cena).
The Rock - He will probably win at Rumble and keep it until WM. No big chance to win at WM as he's busy making movies.
Cena - 10 time WWE champion. Another reign, WWE? He's got more reigns than Rock and Punk together.
Ryback - Yeah, let the newbie win at Wrestlemania (although he worked a lot to get here)

Other -
Who? Lesnar? I don't see him wrestle more than one match. And his contract expires at WM.
Randy Orton - Could get a push but highly unlikely it's gonna be for the WWE Championship.
Sheamus or Big Show - Not the best guys to win the WWE championship at WM.
Brad Maddox - Unlikely.
Alberto Del Rio - Unlikely.
Wade Barrett - Only as Rumble Winner
Rumble winner - I would like to see a surprise entrant that would steal the show and suddenly win the big one. Think about Lesnar or WWE legends like Goldberg, etc.

If someone isn't in the WWE Championship picture right now than he doesn't deserve the WM win, IMO. WM 29 match is bulding up since Raw 1000.

Thanks for 100 votes. I agree with the current results.

Last edited by Adyman : 11-14-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Adyman is offline   Reply With Quote