Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#14,641 ·
Now that it's over I can finally say goodbye to those who I thought were my friends on here. Bully, Rs, Dualshock I actually considered you guys as my 'e- friends' and I guess I was wrong for trying to make friends online like a fucking dumbass.
This is very easy to answer. People change their way of posting in a negative way and then they are surprised that they receive a more harsh response. Compare your current posts with posts you posted 3 months ago and you will see the difference.
But some people are obviously to stupid to realize that.

#14,642 · (Edited)
What the fuck happened, why is Apocalypto banned?

Since this may very well be the last time I post here. I would like to thank all of you for the last 3 months I ran with you guys. I'm not going to pull a noyk and rage wuit or even pull a sheamus but right now I think it's time to move on. I'm not doing this because I have no friends here or that no one likes my because to be honest I could careless if I'm liked or not. I did care for a while, which is why I tried hard to fit in. The feud with samantha was a work but only to try to get people talking. Secondly, I'm not Samantha nor do I own her account, me and samantha are real life friends and we used to post here at Mcdonald's which the reason for us sharing the same ip address. But with that said, the reason why I started attacking everyone was because I felt like I needed to fight back. Now that it's over I can finally say goodbye to those who I thought were my friends on here. Bully, Rs, Dualshock I actually considered you guys as my 'e- friends' and I guess I was wrong for trying to make friends online like a fucking dumbass. Anyway, I better be going now but remember that I did respect you all. Oh and one last thing before I log off, I am a rejoiner but most of you would not know who I used to be. This is me here:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/198082-ghostxvisionzz.html

Ok, peace out!
fpalm I am disappointed

#14,656 ·
They will only sell it here in Portugal by the end of the month, you get it?
At the end of the month, oh wow they lag it in other countries I see. I'm gonna probably get it today or tomorrow, i've heard positive stuff about it. It's funny every year I say "NO , I WONT GET COD NEXT YEAR" because I find the franchise to be a little stale but when the times come I inevitability buy it lol.

#14,657 ·
:lmao

I love when people say I am upset over red rep but they take time out of their day to PM me after they receive a red rep from me, and, another one who claims they 'did it to get my attention'. WallofShame said that very thing. HMMMM.

Well, shit, I obviously got YOUR attention since you messaged me, dumbass.

FEED ME MORE~~~~
Rycat - FEED HER MORE !

#14,658 ·
First Apocalypto, then Mystical. Who will HEELKris be friends with now?
Actually

SPOILER ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

It's just a work. Apocalypto decided to take some time off, because he wants to spend more time with his family. As for Mystical, he's not really gone. He will be back better, stronger with a repackaged character. Rumors say he'll be HEELKris' Tag Team partner. The future seems bright for wrestlingforum.com !

#14,659 ·
Actually

SPOILER ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

It's just a work. Apocalypto decided to take some time off, because he wants to spend more time with his family. As for Mystical, he's not really gone. He will be back better, stronger with a repackaged character. Rumors say he'll be HEELKris' Tag Team partner. The future seems bright for wrestlingforum.com !
Spoiler Alert:

I'm currently drawing your great tag team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.