Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 11/16 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
STEVEN BARATHEON
STEVIE SWAG

STEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth readingSTEVEN BARATHEON has posts worth reading
Default Re: 11/16 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

The show doesn't look that bad, it was basically built around the 5 on 5 traditional SS match and the buildup has been pretty decent given the fact that how things were a total mess when Punk and Ryback were removed from the match a week back. Cody getting injured wasn't the best thing to happen, but I'm happy that Sandow can now work on the singles circuit if Cody is going to take some time off, Cody can come back later as a singles competitor too. As much as I like the Rhodes Scholars, I think both of them need to part ways as they've got bright futures as singles competitors. Glad to see the Miz pick up a win in his hometown. And Randy hitting the RKO on a face Miz doesn't mean he's turning heel, he even did that with Sheamus earlier this year. They call him sick and twisted for a reason. And Khali in the main event sounds just WOW
STEVEN BARATHEON is offline   Reply With Quote