Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #4364 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I too have a PS3, while I haven't used a created arena in universe. My minor title on SmackDown is a created/custom championship. I've had the belt active on my Universe mode about two days after the game was released and haven't experienced any problems with it.

And I guess you can call this a glitch. But I noticed every time a superstar comes to ringside to watch a match Jerry Lawler refers to him as the champ. For example just finished playing an episode of Raw Is War. Godfather comes out to ringside during a match between myself as Road Dogg vs Faarooq. Prior to the match Lawler refers to Godfather as the champ.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote