Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #4361 (permalink)
Tha Masta
Learning to break kayfabe

Tha Masta 50 - 100
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Well, I got the game on Sunday. Also bought 1 year of PS+. It is already paying off, got Fan Axxess for $10. It was a limited time offer, I think. Found the deal under the expiring soon section.

Just finished unlocking everything. Went through Universe 1st. Then went through the Attitude Era.

Only had 2 major glitches. 1st was in a Money In The Bank, when the ladder was knocked over too early and everything started going in slow motion. 2nd was in the Royal Rumble with Steve Austin. Broke up a grapple by accident, but it didn't really. So while I had Mandkind on the other side of the ring, he & Faarooq was stretching across the ring. Like they were still in a grapple. I was able to do anything to Mankind, but Faarooq was stuck. Until I went over & kicked him to.

Just now, downloaded the add-ons.

Right now I'm having trouble deciding if I want to d/l a TNA roster, all original CAW's, or maybe an all female roster.
Is it possible for an all female show? Is there a certain # of males we need on a roster?

How does the 3rd finisher work?
Is it an OMG move?

Also, on downloding CAW's, when it says no on re-uploading content.
Does that effect editing the content to?
Can I edit anything, but just can't re-upload it?
I might want to change their entrance or stats.

Finally, what does the point ratio affect?
I know it has to equal 100%. But, I'm wondering if it affects how quickly blood happens. Seeing how everyone's body is in blue.

Is there a list anywhere or can anyone help me out with Allies/Rivals?
I want to make things as current as possible.

Last edited by Tha Masta : 11-13-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Tha Masta is offline   Reply With Quote