Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 10:09 PM   #963 (permalink)
ABrown
K.O.N.Y.

ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
The Knicks should trade Amar'e...but the thing is, I can't think of a single team that would take on his contract.

Maybe Houston?

If I'm not mistaken, Amar'e played well last year with Lin, and they have enough cap space for another max contract to go along with Harden's.

ANDERSON MOTHERFUCKING VAREJAO currently with 35 points and 18 rebounds with over 2 minutes left in the game.
Tonight was a perfect example of why we could use Amare off the bench. If not for JR having a great game, we lose. The bench didn't give us shit

@Aid - the minute they said Granger would be out indefinitely I posted that you might be right in you prediction.

Last edited by ABrown : 11-13-2012 at 10:11 PM.