Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #1922 (permalink)
Last Chancery
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Last Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friends
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
It's logical. I wouldn't say it is a plot hole in the business either. Wrestlers wanting a ref to hold the ladders seems legit. Can't see a scenario where it wouldn't be good, unless you're a wild character like Sabu or something. Or unless you're nuts like Jeff Hardy and simply say "fuck it" and jump.

Some wild times as an impressionable youth I have with a ladder. I channeled Jeff I suppose.

The fall on Impact was even pretty crazy. Completely went out from under him. That should have been a sign for tonight.
It's also a ref's responsibility to make sure nobody dies during the match they're presiding over.
Last Chancery is offline   Reply With Quote