Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Did Heath Ledger REALLY earn the Oscar a few years ago?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #68 (permalink)
Son of Wyatt

177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Did Heath Ledger REALLY earn the Oscar a few years ago?

tbh i don't really see how this joker was really that insane i mean he was merely acting out anarchy/moral nihilism which has LOGICAL reasons behind them. i mean he LOOKED and came off insane no doubt but everything he did had a deeper purpose and motive behind it. compare that to the burton version who didn't look nearly as insane, but had him TALKING to a dead corpse for like 2 minutes, killing a whole art gallery of people and dancing right after all before meeting up with a photographer to take art pictures..., getting PISSED off and killing his right hand man just because batman stole his balloons....i mean seriously how morbid as fuck is that? He was even making jokes to batman WHILE he was getting his ass beat.

:rollins

Last edited by 177 : 11-13-2012 at 09:46 PM.