Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Hate Nerds.

Thread: I Hate Nerds.
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
#1 Hater
Rolex Bomb Defuser

Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
This is probably the wisest statement you've ever posted. I can feel this shit.

Also, define nerd.
I have a lot of what are considered 'nerdy' interests, but that never stopped me from enjoying everything else that life had to offer either, including sex, drugs and violence or political debates on Michigan traffic laws showing on PBS.
Nerd is just a visual. I guess in my heart it has more to do with attitude and way of lifestyle.

For instance, a nerd is not violent, aggressive and isn't confident talking to women.

So I wouldn't consider you a nerd. Watching Star Wars or whatever doesn't make a nerd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Explain the teddy bear, and the phaggot signature you have.
It's sarcasm. Hence the username.

In real life, I'm considered dangerous (even though I'm not) and "not socially well rounded". Women don't understand how guys are.

I don't have any problems talking to people but my family and my counselor think I should give in to all of their beliefs. So because I don't I'm "socially inept".
#1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote