Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #870 (permalink)
StoneColdJedi™
Now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins

StoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by SeabsStoneColdJedi™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Alexa Vega was little Helen Hunt in Twister too if you pervs want to go back to when she was like 5.

SCJ, reenforce my opinion Cast Away was shit so I can feel good about myself for the rest of the night.
Sorry, no can do. Liked Cast Away. Zemeckis rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Yo, The Poseidon Adventure...is still the shit.
The original? Yes. Remake? Utter crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
Watched Ted last night, pile of wank, was really looking forward to it after some reviews i'd read. shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
I enjoyed ted quite a lot, maybe it just really took me by surprise because I expected to be shit.
My reservations going into it were exactly shown. While I do like the flick, the downfalls that Family Guy has suffered more upon each year are evident in Ted. Still, a very funny movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
Anyways, I watched Your Father's Murderer: A Letter To Zachary the other night and fuck, it's moving and quite emotionally exhausting. It features some cheesy melodramatic documentary effects but it didn't hinder my enjoyment much. I've never seen a documentary deliver a narrative in way this film did. Fuck whatever you are doing and watch this film.

Here, it's called Dear Zachary. Regardless, my favorite flick of 2008. Every emotional response to a film is felt. So wrenching and moving. Loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Gone Baby Gone was pretty great.

By the way, I can go and see one film only this month because I'm broke, so to anyone that's seen both, Argo or Skyfall? I'm leaning towards Argo because Bond has never really done it for me but I do want to see what all the fuss is about with this new one.
Argo is my #1 of the year so far.

Quote:
Only Spike Lee movie I enjoyed was Inside Man because it didn't have a racist agenda that distracts me from anything else that might be good in the movie.

Although the one guy who got robbed was a Nazi so I guess it kinda did, but it wasn't his usual shit.

You forgot to recommend all 73 episodes of Battlestar Galactica, plus the miniseries, plus Razor & The Plan Bubz. C'mon man.
Love Inside Man. Plays on post-9/11 fears in NYC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown0718 View Post
I need to see Silver Linings Playbook. Not because it looks great or anything but because of Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Tucker :krs (seriously, where the fuck has he been?)
Stay away from my JLaw!

Quote:
I forgot 25th Hour was one of his flicks.

Moral of the movie, white women aren't good enough for Ed Norton.
...but Rosario Dawson is hot as fuck.

Because I call first dibs on this.

REP is great, but bumping keeps threads alive!
SCJ™ GIF Usage Policy