Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Hate Nerds.

Thread: I Hate Nerds.
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
From what I can see, I am taller and weight more than you do. You look short, anorexic, and flat out Derp. What other shitty bands do you listen to aside from Nickelback, phaggot? Bullet for my Valentine and My Chemical Romance? LMAO
Yeah but you also look like a chick. You look as skinny as me so shut the fuck up claiming I look bulimic when you look like the grim reaper's sister. Halestorm, Paramore, Metallica, Slipknot. Why do you give a fuck what bands I like?

And cena hater my mum is straight so she is not going to fuck some random anorexic chick with a god complex. Your mum may have no standards but mine does have standards

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote