Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Hate Nerds.

Thread: I Hate Nerds.
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Striker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Striker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missed
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's 1# Hater View Post
Actually, my hate for nerds started in 5th grade. I had this teacher I really liked. I met her husband and guess what?

He was a nerd.

And you know what happened 2 years later? I saw a video of him watching his wife fuck another guy.

That's why I hate nerds. I hate guys who accept everything society tells them. I hate magina liberal fucktards. I hate white knights and I hate the men in my apartment who do everything I tell them too.

I hate men that follow my orders. I like men that stand up for themself.

Really? Fuck it. If you're a nerd that stands up for himself then you're cool. But if you don't then I hate your guts.
What...?

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote