Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I Hate Nerds.

Thread: I Hate Nerds.
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
#1 Hater
Rolex Bomb Defuser

Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
#1 Hater #1 Hater #1 Hater #1 Hater
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Not talking about nerds, but all this stuff about men who work hard and become succesful with money only to be cheated on by 'whore' wives. You had similar content in a rant about your cousin who cheated on her boyfriend.

Either you hate women or have severe issues relating to things that happened in your relationships, whether they be past or present. Otherwise, why would you care about what happens to other men in their relationships? Also, why would you care about what kind of stigma or status becomes attached to them because of it?

If you want to talk about your issues then go see a psychiatrist, hell, I'm sure that somebody on here might even be willing to converse with you via private messages, just find an alternative to clogging this section up with terrible threads.
Actually, my hate for nerds started in 5th grade. I had this teacher I really liked. I met her husband and guess what?

He was a nerd.

And you know what happened 2 years later? I saw a video of him watching his wife fuck another guy.

That's why I hate nerds. I hate guys who accept everything society tells them. I hate magina liberal fucktards. I hate white knights and I hate the men in my apartment who do everything I tell them too.

I hate men that follow my orders. I like men that stand up for themself.

Really? Fuck it. If you're a nerd that stands up for himself then you're cool. But if you don't then I hate your guts.
#1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote