Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - State of Affairs

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #124 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto Apocalypto
Default Re: State of Affairs

Rush, STFU, GTFO my dick and go get lost in the outback you Aussie phaggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
LOL at people defending the thread of HEELKris. "That was a nice thread with very good points but people derailed it"
HEELKris proved that he is an idiot who just admitted that he needs 10 minutes to type 5 characters and is only capable of making a good post/thread if he copies it form other websites.

Poor HEELKris. Remember the thread of Warren Zeavon about snowstorms and that dead woman? Hypocrites
LOL at this phaggot ignoring what was said about him like a pussy. It was one of the few things I agreed with Chaz Bono about. Painfully unfunny and a derailing, dick riding, phaggot who goes into tachycardia mode everytime I raise awareness of how much dick he sucks. See the thing is, Dualshocky here is afraid of having the same stigma of Noyk attached to him, so he will desperately try to bring up what he believes is a compelling theory. But unfortunately, Dualshock and myself are going to stick with the dick riding fact and the facts that were also stated in the OP.