Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #2389 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
Today's the anniversary of Eddie's death..Anyone think WWE knew that and decided for King to come back last night & Punk/Heyman to do what they did?
Given that Vince doesn't seem to think that his viewers can remember more than a few weeks back I'd say no. This was all about Lawler, and I'd say that with Punk and Heyman making fun of it and then having Foley come out with his "he was dead!" I think they actually managed to make it sink in more with the audience what a close call it actually was. So making fun of it actually made it more serious in the long run.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote