Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #129 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

New posters should have to go through initiations.

After they join, a thread automatically gets made about them in the Rants section with their username as the thread title. Everyone in the Rants section then has free reign over them, calling them names, accusing them of paedophilia, being fat, gay, smelly, a dog fucker etc. The new user can't respond until after a month, he is finally allowed to post in the thread and if he isn't a dishevelled, swearing, caps lock obsessed lunatic then he can stay.

However, he's not allowed to quote anybody until he gets to 666 posts, but people can quote him as much as they like. Oh, and stalk his Facebook page looking for embarrassing photos which can be doctored on here for the whole forum to see.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote