Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4348 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I'm working on turning Lesnar into the top heel on my Universe. He had a main event match with Edge and before the match began Lesnar attacked Edge. So with me playing as Lesnar I made Edge a bloody mess (even though busting somebody open is extremely simple). Well I hit three F-5's onto Edge, canceled the pins each time. Ended up with me tackling Edge through the barricade and me walking back up the ramp for a double countout. You could hear the crowd booing Lesnar a majority of the match (minus the barricade spot, as they always seem to cheer for that).

Team Hell No are the new number one contenders for the tag team championships. So at King of the Ring they'll face off against Kofi Kingston & R-Truth. I believe Christian has turned into the number one contender for the television championship. As he has been battling with Justin Gabriel for the past two weeks. And each time Cody Rhodes is sitting ringside. So I'm guessing Christian/Rhodes at KOTR as well.

Raw hasn't been very exciting this month. Besides Undertaker '98-99 feuding with Shawn Michaels. Besides that the only feud really taking off right now is X-Pac and Godfather.

STAND BACK!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome