Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #121 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

Personally I think that GOAT discussion thread was a good idea. Since it's creation, there have been less shitty wrestler a vs wrestler b type threads.

When I go to the WWE section, it just appears to me the majority of posters are unable to have a logical debate. They'll usually spew forth some nonsense that isn't even relevant to the discussion. People are very narrow minded in their views.

Example? The other day there was a thread created where CM Punk was blamed for the WWE 13 video game not selling well just because he was on the cover. I tried to explain that it has to do with things like the drop in video game sales and other factors even providing links for proof, but it fell on deaf ears and degenerated into a "punk cant draw/yes he can' type discussion until it's inevitable closure.

Last edited by BULLY : 11-13-2012 at 06:41 PM.
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote