Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #3763 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Fantasy Football - NFL league merger!

Heh, nah I'm not gonna disrupt the balance in a keeper league, and I don't have anyone close to Green's ability that I'd trade.

Full disclosure, I was gonna give Aid most of my team for Luck and Martin lol. Can't blame him for declining. Those are two great keepers. I probably should have kept Luck and just sunk with hindsight. Maybe MARCEL will do me right though. Really it's my extremely inconsistent WRs that are killing me. McCoy stuck behind one of the worst O lines isn't helping either.