Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Whap Me Jungles
Humbled

Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? An gay-killing bill, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Most of Africa should be nuked? Is that your answer to everything? I'm VERY against the killing of homosexuals and I hate religion with a passion but really? Its not funny,You people degrading entire nations because of some assholes in their nations is stupid.Just because some people in one country do stupid shit doesn't mean all of the people in that country think like that.I happen to come from a nation who has a majority of idiotic racist homophobic religious fucktards and I am not like the majority and neither are my friends or family.You people just enjoy dissing other people to try and make yourself feel better.
^ the butthurt is strong in this one. I stand by my point.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote