Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #4341 (permalink)
Patient Spider
Learning to break kayfabe

Patient Spider 50 - 100
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
A big factor in getting cutscenes is NOT having shared titles between brands. When you do that then you have wrestlers from other brands having matches on other shows, and the game WILL NOT set up storylines between wrestlers from different bands. Thusly, those matches will not have cutscenes and will not be a part of a storyline.

Some other notes:

Storylines last 4 weeks and only advance if you actually see the cutscene (meaning you have to run the match, not simulate).

The feud packs from Attitude Era mode only relate to Attitude Era star-specific cutscenes. There's apparently 50 of these, and 150 non AE-specific cutscenes.

Also the first month of Universe mode appears buggy in regards to storylines so I'd advise simulating the entire first month before adjusting everything to your liking.

With all this in mind I've actually had every match on the card be part of a storyline. You don't always get a cutscene, but the feud will still continue the following week and you'll get a cutscene at some points. Then if you wish you can always use up some non-title match slots on the PPV to have a blowoff match. Since I only have one brand I have about half a PPV card to include non-title feuds.
That's very helpful, thank you! I'll reset my Universe and try to make this happen.
Patient Spider is offline   Reply With Quote