Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Windows 8 - Your thoughts?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
A$AP
MCMXCII

A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Windows 8 - Your thoughts?

Installed it and then uninstalled it.

I mean I'm sure it's fine for some people but they focused on the aesthetics as opposed to the issues at hand.

There's too much going on. And I'm not willing to let go of my start menu for some shitty DVD Menu looking display.

People are never going to happy with whatever Microsoft does so they were doomed from the beginning but I don't like the system at all. You have to navigate and click your way through a shitload of stuff just to complete a simple task.

They need to go back and look at all the reasons XP was so wildly popular and is still referenced to this day.

Last edited by A$AP : 11-13-2012 at 03:46 PM.
A$AP is offline   Reply With Quote