Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who Makes Next WWE Game?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501dxbender 7001 - 7501
Default Who Makes Next WWE Game?

Ubisoft is now showing interest in THQ games(getting the rights to them), so makes me wonder, what company would people on here like to see, make the first WWE game after THQ loses it(whether it be because WWE doesn't renew their deal with THQ,cause THQ just goes bankrupt and can't even make a WWE game, or some company buys rights to WWE games,like EA Sports did for UFC)

Ubisoft:Notable series like Assassin's Creed,Far Cry,Prince of Persia,Just Dance,Rayman,Tom Clancy
EA Sports: Notable series like NBA Live(likely no longer being made),Madden NFL,NHL,FIFA and now UFC
2K: Notable series like NBA 2K,NHL 2K,MLB 2K
Square Enix: Notable Series like Call of Duty,Final Fantasy,Tomb Raider
Namco Bandai Games: Games like Soulcalibur(4 and 5),Super Smash Bros 4,Naruto,Dragonball Z

Or if there's other companies out there people think should be considered, vote for "Other" and list the company. I just got this list from looking at the companies that made some of the most popular games currently on EBGames under genres like sports or fighting.

SCEA would have been a good company to consider as well,but then it'd be like the old SvR days where games were only made for Playstation.

I'd want 2K or Square Enix to make it. 2K would be best choice. Especially with EA getting UFC, 2K should be wanting to rival EA and get a fighting series of their own. WWE games sell much better than UFC games, so if 2K(or any company) wanted to compete with EA Sports, that's really all they have to do is get WWE.