Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #661 (permalink)
Ranch Dressing
Nulli Secundus

Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
I'm going to respond to this hear to avoid taking the fantasy NBA off topic.

FLEX has the most points idiot . Nice arrogance, too bad it backfired as per usual. You were only in first because you have experienced very few byes. A lot of the players you traded for had already had their bye and a few of your top players are on bye this week. HAVE FUN WITH THAT. Guess who lost when Foster was on bye? That was you.

Why don't you just try winning instead of blabbing? I'm 8-2 and having no problem winning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
I've done a bit more research and I will digress a bit about the bye week stuff but regardless, you don't lead in points, you've dealt with less byes than me and I beat you on a week where Ryan and McCoy were on bye. You're 5-5. You aren't first in points and haven't been in a couple weeks now. Win the league then say you're the best team.
Pretty sure I went through byes week from one everyone on my original team(except Percy) and now will deal with AP's and Percy's bye weeks as well as having already dealt with Morris'. I don't understand how you've had more bye weeks than me at all.

Oh and my bad, I was wrong about points, I thought I had passed him, but OH NO, I'm only 1.7 points back. Where are you again? Oh yeah, nowhere even close. You've scored approximately 140 points less than me.

Like I said, you did beat me in our matchup, but I've had more points than you in 8/10 weeks. Ryan and McCoy for out for you? That's cute. I had Manning, Bush, and Desean all on byes, as well as having GRAHAM hurt. Yeah, pretty sure I had the bigger disadvantage so don't act like you beat my team with some sort of disadvantage because you had two byes.

And I don't even care about being the best team in the league anymore, that is honestly flex, all I said was my team is BETTER than your team, which it REALLY is.

Ranch Dressing is offline   Reply With Quote