Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #2452 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Rock shooting a movie next March

I would have zero problem whatsoever with The Rock winning the title then not appearing on every Raw until the Wrestlemania build like earlier this year.

I see no negative difference between that and the fact that nothing's happened with the WWE title for an entire year now. I can only see it as a positive because it's The Rock and it's something different.

I mean, holy shit~ the belt won't appear on the show this week~ Who gives a shit? The belt has been meaningless for months. The WWE title has become a footnote. It needs to have it's prestige restored imo. The Rock can begin the process by taking it away from CM Punk the losing it to someone.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote