Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #80 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
have you seen the wwe 50 greatest superstars dvd ? dont wanna spoil it for you but.... shawns number 1
Quote:
but a bet you still watched it hoping rock was number 1.... then when he wasnt " i dont care about stoopid wwe dvds...." voted by his peers... maybe when theres the top 50 great on the mic and average in every other aspect of the industry dvd released you might care about wwe releases again

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!
How embarrassing, you really try to prove something with the official WWE DVDs? You mean the same WWE DVDs who lists Cena higher than Hogan, who ignored Randy Savage for so long and now ignore Benoit and even Kurt Angle?
You really think someone gives a shit about the official WWE DVDs and charts and waits to see who will be number one?
If even HEELKris owns you and acts as the voice of reason you know how much you suck.

Quote:
because they want to look cool for rock316ae it seems thanks man someone with some sense
Look, another shithead who accuses others to be dick riders only because they disagree ny
Tell me HBK if the majority in this thread was on your side would it make them the Hart Break Kid dick riders?
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote