Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #73 (permalink)
Hart Break Kid
Stopping The Show

Hart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friends
Default Re: A want to slap the shit out of rock316ae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Yeah, tbh, the whole gay escalation was unintended. Was just a joke about the pose and the use of the pic in the avatar. Ruffled a few of OP's feathers though.

Hart Break Kid, would you have made this "rant" if Rock316AE hadn't red-repped you?
well it obv wasnt unintended as you typed it and went out your way to make fun of someone for being gay like it was uncool or wrong... and then when called on it rather than make an apology and realise you made a mistake in poor taste decided to try and turn it round on me being gay for calling you on it... to save your own ass.

and obv not its not about the red reps its about his lack of argument to my points and instead just red repping rather than arguing my point or trying to prove what i wrote was wrong in someway.... ive never red repped anyone on this for there opinion as its just that.... but saying that there has been a few horrible opinions on what is right and wrong in this topic that might just get one.