Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #1662 (permalink)
BAD NEWS GOON
GOAT

BAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a pushBAD NEWS GOON is getting a push
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
Women don't deserve the right to an abortion. The Government has every right to tell a woman what to do with her body. I am an atheist, and so I have no religious attachment to this subject at all. If you don't want a child don't have sex, and no birth control doesn't always work. People are irresponsible, and I think those people should be punished. More than half of these woman call themselves Christians, and yet they are having sex while not married. What about the life in her body? It doesn't get a chance? Having an abortion is a selfish act that irresponsible woman use to get away from facing a reality they don't want.

Don't give me the rape, or incest argument either. They can still give the child up to an orphanage. These women think that it would be horrible for a child to live with the fact knowing how they came in to this world by rape, or incest. However, that's a choice that the child will eventually learn to deal with on their own. Basically when a woman tells the Government she has the right to make decisions regarding her body ends up sounding like a hypocrite because she is taking the right to make a decision for someone else that she clearly doesn't want to give birth to. Abortion is wrong because women end up sounding like hypocrites when push comes to shove. A typical feminists "You can't tell me what to do with my body, but I can dictate the well being of the fetus inside of me". I call that bullshit.
Why do you want the government to run and regulate the lives of people?

EDIT- You admitted you're far left. That explains everything.