Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #1661 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Oh good someone we can all come together and disagree with.
You probably think I am a Neoconservative, but I am as far left as you can possibly get. However, with Abortion that is not the case. My only argument for abortion is that studies have shown that when Abortion is made legal less abortions happen, but that's not so much the case here in the States. In poor nations I can make the argument as to why Abortion should be made be legal. However we live in the States so I won't make that argument.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote