Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #2722 (permalink)
NC96
Learning to break kayfabe

NC96 251 - 500NC96 251 - 500NC96 251 - 500
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Got back from London last night. What a weekend!!! Managed to watch Del Potro vs Federer and Del Potro vs Djokovic at the O2. I booked tickets to watch the Del Po vs Fed match, but got a surprise when my dad gave me an early xmas present, with afternoon semi final session tickets.

Del Po played great in both matches. I voiced my support for him, but i don't know if you could hear me because other people were screaming stuff at the same time. Got the win against Roger, but Nole was too good in the end. I think Juan won over some of the British crowd there, as he seemed to get some decent support in the semis. Shame he couldn't make the final, but he finished off a great year in a good way. Boy are his shots powerful, i mean they look powerful on tv, but live, you get to see just how hard some of these guys hit the ball. And the presentation in the arena was good too. I liked the bit where they dimmed the lights, and did that heartbeart thing when the players were walking to the court.

There's only Juan!!!