Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - State of Affairs

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #59 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000
Default Re: State of Affairs

This is a pathetic rant but I do agree with you on most of it. I admit that I am guilty with trying to fit in and all that stuff. And I also admit to apologizing to a few people when it came to personal feudes. The only reason I apologize was because I felt it was pointless to have an online feude with other members and to be honest I do regret trying to be a good poster so the rest of the forum would like me. My deal now is that I don't care if I'm liked or if I'm hated. But since my heel turn I noticed that if you insult one member then others always have to come to the rescue and that's actually what pisses me off. Also my attention seekers rant was supposed to generate a few laughs but it didn't and the reason why was because Bully and his dick rider posse ignored it. I also admit that in the last few weeks my post were supposed to make people laugh but that only lasted a bit as well. And well I understand you are angry over the small talk in a few of the actuall rants we have. I don't want to sound like noyk or anyother twat in the past, where they raged quit just to come back a,few days later but I'm going to take a long vacation from posting in this forum as I have shit to do and I really don't feel like posting anymore. But I can assure you I will still lurk and will only post if I have to.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote