Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - State of Affairs

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #52 (permalink)
legendmaker2
Working on my abs

legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: State of Affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
So. Um.

What is the point of this forum in particular? Does "rants" just mean "posts about other posters who piss me off" - or is there a place for other expressions of disgruntlement?
different people have different answers to that question, imo i think rants is for people to rant about whats bothering them, or just something they find retarded and post in here about. like people will post a picture like this: