Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #7047 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

More interested in the shoot interview then anything else on the Jacobs dvd but glad he's getting one. No desire at all to get SOTF since it was all on tv and only the finals being anything remotely memorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightenedone9 View Post
I was expecting a lot from this show. It is AIW's biggest show of the year. You are pretty spot on though I did like the Intense title match and Briscoes match a little more. I couldn't really say there was anything good about either hardcore match and I saw some reviews that praised them. I don't know what I was missing but Thorne sucked that barbed wire match out of any value it could of had. I thought Jock and Duke did a little better than them just cause they managed a cool spot but that's about it. And that main event and the subsequent angle were the only things that seemed to stand out here. And I usually like AIW shows.
I usually like AIW shows more too, and guys like Rickey Shane Page and Irish Airborne usually do better on them too. Plus it's been great to see guys like ACH, Eric Ryan and Tim Donst get better during their runs. AIW got me interesting in an angle with Chris Dickenson who I can't stand at all so they're doing something right but Absolution VII was like watching two different shows with every other match bringing you down for one reason or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"