Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - State of Affairs

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
ShinsuKlee Nakamura
The Loose Cannon

ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500
Default Re: State of Affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I think Rush's point has been made in this thread already. NoyK posts on topic, even if it be stupid and hypocritical, but he is attacked not for the things he says in his post, but because of how he is generally perceived.

I guess that there is the problem. Iíve definitely been guilty of derailing a thread or ten, but itís so difficult to let the muskaqueers just pass on peacefully by, posting their inane jibberish without recompense.

Whatís happened recently is the three numpties named in the OP and some others have developed a tactic of denial, where they ignore the fact theyíve been humiliated constantly by several members, claim some kind of victory themselves and just carry on posting their shite. So we end up with a merry-go-round of the same idiots getting shat on by the same members but they donít take their beats and limp off, it just keeps going round and round.

I dunno what can be done about it though. Maybe raise the post count needed to post in Rants, to 500 or even more. Maybe petitions to get certain members barred from the section. If fifty members agree to ban one member from Rants, then they get a monthís ban from the section. Sounds like extra work for the admins so I doubt that would happen.

Iíve expressed my opinion on the Jobbers thread already, to the Jobbers themselves; should exist, shouldnít be in Rants.

As for all the dick-riding, Andy3000 aside (have ridden and will ride again), Iím more often than not a benefactor of it so Iím not going to complain too much.
You're the worst Anark

No really, I mean it

I'm being genuine here FFS

You suck

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote