1. About the look. Did I ever say that if someone doesn't look like a bodybuilder, they are not worthy of air time. No I didn't, its just you making shit up. I like Ryback's look. So fucking what.
There's a difference between liking a guy's look, and saying "he has THE look"
2. Yes he is intimidating, plus he has not only squashed jobbers. He has squashed the WWE champion CM Punk, former WHC Ziggler, former WHC Swagger, former WWE champion The Miz.
in 7 months, he's only beat down on 3 legitimate talents?...focus on Goldberg's push for a moment, and realize that Goldberg beat that many credible guys in his first 2 months.
3. No, you don't have to be fucking good on the mic to make it in the business. There has been a ton of guys that have made it to the top that don't have almost any mic skills.
name one guy aside from sting who didnt give an interview at all, with either a mouthpiece or on his own, that has become a successful top tier talent? I'll be waiting.
4. O wow he chants feed me more and the crowd chants it with him. At least he is not in there saying shit like "Glad to be in whatever fucking city we are in". Or "I love you fans", or other shit like that that every other fucking face does in today's WWE to suck up to the fans.
So every other face in the company uses those cheese lines for Cheap Pops? Surely Ryback doesnt use those lines...but he doesnt use any line other than "FEED ME MOAR"
5. Yes, he is a title contender by squashing everybody in the ring, including the current WWE champion, and a handful of former World champions. In kayfabe, it makes him look like a monster destroying everybody in the way he does. Imagine if this was the UFC for example. You have one guy destroying everybody with ease, and you think hmmmmm. I shouldnt give him the next title shot because he has beaten everybody I have put in front of him so easily.
handful of former World Champions? By your own admission, the only talent he's squashed was Miz, Punk, and Ziggler. Miz is borderline, as alot of people dont think he deserved his title reign. And Ziggler was a WHC for 10 minutes, in a shit booked story. So, again, back to the "he's killed credible talent" argument...he just hasnt. He's squshed about 50 jobbers in 7 months, and this somehow makes him a major badass?
So fucking what if he has a gimmick similar to Goldberg? I should hate him for that. News flash, Goldberg did his gimmick over 10 years ago. Eventually it will get repeated. Everything in pro wrestling gets recycled. Do you hate CM Punk or Dolph Ziggler because they are just the same generic heels that pretty much every other heel in the company is? O no, CM Punks current gimmick has been done in the past as well. Now I have to hate him.
I never said you had to hate him...Im saying that the guy is as overrated as it gets. It's funny how we all got on ADR last year for being handed everything he got without actually having to work for it. But here we are a year and some months later, talking about how Ryberg is the next big thing, when he hasnt earned anything that was given to him either. But hey, I guess if it's a face, we can ignore that fact, right?