Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - State of Affairs

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hollywood Hanoi
Tangled Up In Purple

Hollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselves
Default Re: State of Affairs

Dunno how it used to be, but seems to me theres an awful lot of guys here in that awkward self concious late teens/early 20s phase where they mistakenly believe their opinions actually matter and their jokes are actually funny, no big deal in itself, we all did embarrassing shit at that age (luckily i didnt have internet then and limited my embarrassing shit to dancefloors all over europe),they get upset when people tell them to fuck off and feel the need to turn into Mr controversy which makes them 10x as embarrassing as before, the trolls/attention seekers being most transparent here, the meltdowns the most pathetic.
Anyone passed that age still acting that shit is an obvious fuckin balloon head hardly worthy of attention.

For an off-topic piss taking section of a wrestling forum some people sure do take it serious though, they need better jokes and thicker skin, such as the skin around the elbow or ballbag region.