Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 04:08 AM   #6072 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboneangle View Post
wats everyone think of Angle vs Hardy No Surrender 2010? I was watching it today and i love it so much,except for the fucking ending! Blood?cmon.im tempted to give it 5 stars,usually a minor gripe is ok,but the ending might be a bit more than minor.thoughts?
DUD. I plan on rewatching it soonish though to laugh at it, like Hail said it's hilariously bad,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
I have no idea if they plan on using Magnus anytime soon. He's used more now than ever in terms of exposure and working impact/ppvs, but he wins. He's simply a credible midcard heel who can't catch a break right now.

Who, the Guns? They haven't been champs since 2009, lolz. Although Alex Shelley recently won the IWGP Junior Tag Team Championship a few days ago.

Maybe the people dealing with the internet over there hates those people + the show. 2

One of the most hilarious matches I've ever seen.
I meant Joe/Magnus, they won the GHC tag titles back in July. Checking wiki they lost those in October tho

Magnus was a big player in ring ka king, so they obviously see something in him. He took the ball and ran with it there, plus he's used a load on xplosion over here. I think nows the best time he's had to get a big push, but if they don't continue the Joe thing then I have no clue what he could do.