Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 AM   #77 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

Ryback hits shell shocked on Punk and Cena together (how he'll get them both up when he's struggled to get up Tensai and Heyman individually... I'm not sure, but use your imagination), and then like he used to do in those jobber matches, he'll put Punk on top of Cena and pin them both. However Punk's shoulders won't be on the mat and Punk will be the one directly on top of Cena, so Punk will get the victory and retain the title, Ryback will still look unstoppable, and then they go into TLC where they have an easy way to get Punk to win cheaply to push him forward into the RR to face and ultimately lose the title to Rock. Or he could retain it due to Lesnar/Cena, retain it in EC by some luck, and then lose it to Ryback at WM29. Either way works. I just hope they do the right thing and keep the belt on Punk through at least RR.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote