Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 AM   #7689 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I'm expecting a huge drop during/after that awful Punk/Heyman segment, just look at the WWE facebook page right now. Tons of people are saying how they turned off the channel after that/are never watching again/etc.
I wasn't the biggest fan of that segment, but I'll admit it did get a bit of a laugh out of me (when Punk 'revived' Heyman and then said 'You almost gave me a heart attack!' Sorry.)

As for the Facebook complainers...they'll probably be back watching next week as normal. If not...then I'm not gonna lie and pretend to be upset about WWE losing some of the Soccer moms/sensitive kids audience too much.