Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #242 (permalink)
Godfather-
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Godfather- 501 - 1000Godfather- 501 - 1000Godfather- 501 - 1000Godfather- 501 - 1000Godfather- 501 - 1000Godfather- 501 - 1000
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

They sure as hell did not. Saying that "people who have had family members go through what Lawler did but weren't lucky enough to survive will be very upset and angry" etc etc and all of that bullshit are just speaking about a very sensitive few. I've lost 2 family members to heart attacks, the most recent being my dad coming on two years ago in February, but WWE making fun of Lawler's not-fatal heart attack (which Lawler himself gave the go ahead to) doesn't cause me any emotional pain, to the point that I actually laughed a heap. It was a damn good segment.

People need to lighten up and stop looking for things to be so Politically Correct. The people who are crying over this are the same people who beg for WWE to become more edgy and almost Attitude Era like (which by the way, half of the stuff WWE did during the AE is much more "offensive" than what went down tonight)