Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #590 (permalink)
PacoAwesome
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney

PacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Night Two)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
why did you try and give me a banana btw?
lol it doesn't matter as I have the banana now! Hahahahahahaha!

Well in all seriousness, I believe Rush is in the clear for town providing he admitted to being a bus driver and proved. Although his reason for targeting me with his role is a little insulting, thinking scum wouldn't want a piece of the Pac-Man!

Well I find it odd Mikey would vote Rush when Rush is looking fairly town even though one could argue that Rush is scum because his role is rather scummy.
I'm thinking Mikey or Anark are possible scum just not sure if I should put in the vote yet. Would like to get a few more reads on some other suspicious players.

CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "